CARNAGE CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CARNAGE CLAN

(CARNAGE CLAN) Are you competitive and a skilled gamer? Do you want to put those skills to use on a daily basis and be with a true Competitive Guild?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aim-bot cheat explained

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aim-bot cheat explained Empty Aim-bot cheat explained Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:13 pm

valkeryie

valkeryie
Soldier
Soldier

Ever wonder how you get one shot by an OI when you are at full speed in your Cromwell? Check this video out for a possible explanation. Pretty sad that people are using this stuff.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pJQwbUliGY4

2Aim-bot cheat explained Empty Re: Aim-bot cheat explained Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:35 am

sidz06

sidz06
Retired

Did anyone keep the replay of that SH game we had,,,, the one where the OIs were leading shots on our full speed cromwells?

The first online game i was a part of in guild capacity was a great game. We had organized teams and competition. I was lucky enuff to be a part of one of the top guilds. Absolutely awesome skilled players and a truly satisfying "TEAM" sensation. This game was the best by far i have ever played even tho it was years ago and way less hi-tec graphics. But it began to turn. At first there were episodes of abnormal "lucky" wins. Then teams that were brand new or teams that everyone knew as "shit teams" began stomping the hell out of truly high skilled and established teams. A fellow in our squad posted something similar to this post on our forums one night. WE began to check it out and watch diligently for cheats,,,, sure enuff,,,, there was a flood of new hacks being used by the guilds.

Now these were different than the obvious bullshit little kid hacks that everyone saw in the pub matches like "invisible cheat",,, "sky cheat",,, and "autocannon",, or "speeder". These were sneaky and less obvious without close observation. It was disheartening to honorable squads and we were certain that the programmers would remedy the thing soon. After all,,, we were the core of the game right?

Nope! In a matter of 3 months or so the game was unplayable if you were numbered among those who emphasized honorable team competition. A new game was just hitting the market, Americas Army, and many of the top clans chose to abandon our efforts and go there. The programmers just didnt seem to care. So, the finest team based game i ever knew, which had lasted for nearly 5 yrs, became trash in what seemed like overnite. You could buy it for like 3 dollars at walmart a year later. Next time i looked it simply was not to be found.

I dont know what, if anything, WG will do with this shit. But i am not optimistic.

Sad

3Aim-bot cheat explained Empty Re: Aim-bot cheat explained Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:39 pm

dragon199120

dragon199120
Soldier
Soldier

I have seen that video and yes alot of people use that type of mod but I know the O-I can one shot a cromwell on the move cause ive done it but most of the time its when they are chargeing in on me half the time i try to do it from a distance and it misses

4Aim-bot cheat explained Empty Re: Aim-bot cheat explained Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:00 pm

VAMP

VAMP
Lt.
Lt.

This is fucking ridiculous!!! WOW JUST WOW

5Aim-bot cheat explained Empty Re: Aim-bot cheat explained Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:06 pm

valkeryie

valkeryie
Soldier
Soldier

Math shows us that a crommie with 750 health can be killed by a derp that does 900 damage. The interesting part isn't that we died, but that we were in a dead sprint, running perpendicular to them and they effortlessly smoked 2 of us. Not saying case closed at all. Just wanted to share a possibility.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum